Your wellbeing is our priority
We appreciate the risks and concerns regarding COVID-19, and we are working hard to make all our retailers, staff and customers feel safe. Our community’s wellbeing balanced with business continuity is our highest priority and we want you to have confidence in us that you can continue to go about your day to day activities.
Together as a community we can help to stop the spread of COVID-19 and stay healthy. Outlined below is a list of what we are doing and what you can do, to help everyone get through this period.
Cleaning and Hygiene
In addition to our already rigorous cleaning and sanitising practices, we have taken additional measures which include:
- Increasing the intensity of our cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces, amenities and high traffic areas.
- After hours disinfection spray cleaning to assist with the prevention and eradication of COVID-19.
- Sanitiser stations have been positioned throughout the shopping centre for customers to use.
- Actively encouraging good hygiene and preventative measures with signage displayed throughout the shopping centre
What we ask of our customers and retailers
Remember that you, our retailers together with our customers, also play an important role in helping to curb the spread of COVID-19 by following the practical guidance from Queensland Health:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based sanitiser.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth, and avoid shaking hands.
- Stay home if you are unwell, or at risk. If you have any flu-like symptoms you should not be at work, putting others at risk.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is unwell – try to stay 1.5m away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Be aware of the facts and follow government and health authority quarantine and travel advice, as well as precautionary measures.
Follow the advice of health authorities
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and be guided by the advice of Queensland Health and Australian Health authorities.
Additional information can be found here: https://www.health.gov.au/